Category: Courier Services
86-90 Paul Street
Single Collection, 4 for the price of 3, Wait & return
local parce collection
We collect parcels locally on behalf of or members, in their postcode or any of their adjacent ones and deliver them within two hours.
Our company is positive about disable people and we donate or member's registration fees and 20% of our net profit to two charities.
The first 10000 members will receive 20% discount on the first 20 single collections every year.
local parcel collection services
We are offering three services:
1) Single collection: One box or bag collected from any high street business in any shopping collection area, delivered within two hours - this collection is not possible from superstores or shopping centers
2) 4 for the price of 3: 4 boxes or bags collected from any high street businesses, from a superstore or from a shopping center, no mixed collections, ie: two from shopping center and to from a superstore.
3) One item collected and delivered within that shopping collection area and returned to where it was collected from, ten minutes will be include in the collection price.
Shopping collection UK ltd charities
We are creating two charities that will be maintained with our members's registration fees and 20% of our net profit.
1) Charitable Incorporated Organisation: Our CIO will supply similar service as our but free of charge to mobility disabled and over 75 years old citizens in the area we offer our services, they will employ local parcel collection couriers to achieve the above.
2) Business start up Foundation: They will offer interest free loans to people with a viable business idea that have no access to bank loans or government grants, applicants must agree to donate 4% of their net profit to our two charities, hereby both of them able to help more people.
Positive about disabled people
We designed or system to include disable personnel, our customer service team will consist of blind people answering calls, mute or deaf could deal with text, email or web chat part.
We will encourage deaf and mute people to become self-employed local parcel collection couriers as there is a minimum amount of conversation required and with the help of our system and their mobile phone this can be easily done by anyone.
All our customer service staff will work from home, they will access our intrenet with their own PC or tablet.
Help us help others become a member today.
Reviews for this businessLeave a review
Monday to Sunday
08:00 to 20:00